Sunday 16 December 2012

Can't believe it's already December

Annyong! 

I admit I have been incredibly lazy lately, haven't blogged for absolutely ages. There are plenty of photographs that I haven't got around editing, and they do need some editing since my new genius camera setting was messed up.

  I thought I could brighten up pictures taken in dim lights by tweaking the exposure compensation a wee bit higher, the pictures does turn out nice and bright but there are hell lot of noise when the pictures are enlarged. Editing is a pain in the arse right now. 

December is always the funnest  month in a year, it was my birthday on the 1st, and Chinese Winter Solstice on December 21st, Christmas on the 25th and Boxing day on the 26th. December is the month of celebration and it also signifies the end of a fruitful year. It's my favorite month. Haven't been doing much though, just chilling, working on my Business Statistics with a tutor so I may actually pass this subject next January, reading lots just like usual, I have also start learning Korean language from Korean Language School.  I'm doing Christine's Fun-Fun Basic Korean Conversation and Jenny's 10 minutes Korean. The lessons are easy to understand and anyone can pick it up in no time. The internet can teach us so much, it's a waste not to take advantage of it. 

 I do update my Tumblr more frequently than my blog, it's where I re-post stuff I like from around the interwebs and my favorite blogs, do check it out if you're interested. 

Anyway, here's a picture of my Baby- Timmy, He is so adorable. My Dad once asked "This cat is HUGE and yet you still call him Baby?" I call him Baby because he has a tiny squeaky voice, although he is eldest of 3 brothers and he is bigger and heavier than any other male cats. He would be alpha cat after his Dad, but the voice...


This picture represents what I did all day

Komapsumnida and Jal-ga
xx
LadyG

No comments:

Post a Comment