Thursday 27 December 2012

My Dad went to Taiwan and all I got is

Nope, not a tee-shirt. It's something far more superior than a tee-shirt. My siblings get a tee-shirt each, lol, not me, cause I specifically requested this:

Olay Pro-X Advance Cleansing System

It was said to be professionally and clinically designed to cleanse 6 times better and can be used with any cleanser. The instructions are simple enough, after spreading cleanser over damp skin, turn on the cleansing brush and run it gently over the face for 60 seconds, rinse face and brush.

By doing so for the past week, I did notice some improvement to my skin, lesser blackheads and more radiance, I believe my skin will get better if used for a longer stretch of time.


It comes with a 2-speed cleansing brush, a 20ml Exfoliating Renewal cleanser, a fluffy pink headband and 2 AA Batteries included. 

I've been pining for a cleansing brush like this for a while, would love to have the Clarisonic Mia but it cost USD $119 which converts to around RM360, so Olay Advanced Cleansing System is the next best thing, it can be found at Taiwan Watson.

As far as I know, this cleansing system is not available  in Malaysia yet so I pestered my Dad to get this for me while in Taiwan. This cost around RM120. 


The bristles are so soft and the rotating brush head gives your skin a deep cleansing massage, it certainly made shower time a treat. Although its waterproof, but I try to keep the body of the brush away from water if possible.

It's also my Christmas Present and I'm loving it. 

By the way, a belated Happy Christmas to you guys.
xx
LadyG

No comments:

Post a Comment