And tomorrow is the start of a brand new year.
Lets take a look of the Major Happenings of 2012 that we've been through:
1. Jeremy Lin lit up the scoreboards on February 6th and hashtag #Linsanity took over Twitter.
2. Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee on the February 6th.
3. Aung San Suu Kyi won seat in Burmese Parliament on April 1st. signifying a historical victory for democracy in Myanmar.
4. First Chinese female astronaut- Liu Yang along with 2 other astronauts successfully landed on TiangGong 1 space station on China's ShenZhou program on June 24th.
5. PSY Gangnam Style released on July 15th took the world by a storm, recognize by the Guinness World Record for most 'like' in Youtube and topped the music charts of over 30 countries
6. 2012 Summer Olympics held in London on July 27th to August 12th.
7. Barrack Obama won 2012 election against Mitt Romney on November 6th, adding another four years to his legacy. Big Bird gets to keep his job after all.
8. Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo tied the knot on November 9th.
9. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge officially announce Kate Middleton's pregnancy on December 3rd.
10. We survived the 2012 apocalypse on December 21st. (Okay, this one is a joke,) It was not the end of the world, but the start of a new era.
More good things are upon us,
p/s: Do share with me which event you think is the most significant in 2012. I would love to hear from you.