Friday 20 July 2012

Let them eat cake

My course mate from University bake cakes for side income so I decided to show some support for her creations. I ordered Chocolate Moist and Red Velvet cup cakes.

I never had Red Velvet before, this is something new to me. Both cupcakes are moist, airy and not too sweet.
Me and my family polished off 2 dozens of cupcakes in 3 days.

She's planning to get started on an online business selling her cupcakes.
Once she got her site up and running, I might post her link up here.

If anyone is interested to purchase cakes from her (Kota Kinabalu only), just e-mail me at:
bloggerladyg@gmail.com or leave a comment below
I'll PM you her number.



Chocolate Moist
p/s: This is from a couple of months back, I'm not allowed to have so many sweet stuff at the moment.
xx
LadyG


No comments:

Post a Comment