Sunday 15 July 2012

My Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

My Tablet is finally making it's first appearance in this blog. I wanted one of these for so long but was put off by the price tag, I have even briefly thought about going for the Acer Iconia A500 or A200, but aesthetic wise, it's not as sleek and pretty as the Samsung 10.1. 

Now that it's mine, I LOVE IT!!!
This awesome casing lovingly made by Mummy dearest
  I have been painstakingly trying to find a nice casing for le tablet, but all the ones I've seen are deuce ugly.  I'm so glad I don't have to spend '冤枉钱' on something I don't like, I could not imagine spending RM150 for 2 slabs of faux leather.

Those are nowhere as pretty as my one of a kind, girly-girly Tablet Casing <3

Anyone would want to have a custom made casing for your Galaxy Tab, iPad, Acer Iconia Tab or whatever-Tab like this, you could order one from us.

Drop me a message at bloggerladyg@gmail.com
Love
Padded and quilted casing to protect le tablet from getting scratched or dropped. With a length of lace at the sides and on the cover.
Look how sleek and pretty it is
I used my tablet mostly for reading e-books and Scramble, is anyone as addicted to Scramble as I am?
USB and Memory card adapter
The one weakness of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1- No USB port. However, that can be remedied with this adapter, as long as you're willing to fork out an extra RM159 for these babies, the two adapter comes in a set but so far I only used the USB one as I haven't got a memory card yet.

Well, that's it about my Galaxy Tab.
xx
LadyG

No comments:

Post a Comment