Thursday 10 November 2011

OHAI! I'm back people!

Finally got my laptop fixed today, my dad's colleague helped look at it and now we're up and kicking again! It has something to do with the hardware as expected, the guy helped remedied it and got rid of a pesky virus that somehow managed to get in. Thanks to everyone who gave such helpful advice and sorry for keep you all for waiting so long. It's been almost a week since I last blogged but I wasn't lazing around. I'm recharging and ready to go full throttle after this: Some new food places to share after this, I also helped out with dinner and done some cooking while I wasn't blogging, so, there's plenty of new materials for me to post later, wait for it.

During the past week where I didn't touch my computer, I have watched some shows on TV (its a rare thing for me to watch TV, I'm excited to discover something I liked: She's got the look!, I'll be catching it again every Saturday night) Also re-watched som of my favorite movies: Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, re-read my favorite books, too!

It was quite a productive week and I'm glad to say I've sent out 2 assignments, 1 more to go and then I could start on the 2nd batch of assignments, all three were case studies, fortunately. I think case studies are a lot more easier to do than writing essays, they require less researching as all the answers are in the text, there's one about Toyota, one about Starbucks and Google, it would probable just take me a day or two to get it all done, fingers crossed.

Last night was super funny, me and my parents were watching a Korean Drama: Super Rookie (or something like that) and the characters was eating fried chicken drumstick in one scene, I told my mom that I felt like having Kentucky fried chicken, it was 8.55pm at that time, after a while, in another scene, they were eating fried chicken drumstick again. My dad seems tempted too, KFC was only a stone throw away from our home, we were in a dilemma whether we should go or not. Then I declared: If the drama showed one more scene with Chicken drumstick, we're going! No more scenes like that, so we went to bed disappointed. Tonight we had KFC for dinner.

Alright, that's all for now, some new posts on the way, anticipate it :)

6 comments:

  1. Influent by my daughter , now I also start to watch Korean drama and eat Korean foods , hehehe,, is this movie good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I miss your comments! Lol :P

    Welcome back again Lady G! :)

    Yes. Without a computer, we will be much productive without sticking on to the pc!

    Can't wait for your new postsss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! looking forward to more post from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia: It was okay so far, I only watched a few episodes so I wasn't exactly the best person to ask. I also love Korean food, used to like watching Korean drama, but didn't have much time now.

    Meitzeu: Thank you so much! I'm excited to be back. Its a good thing being away from the computer for a short while.

    Small Kucing: Thanks, I'll be doing some new post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad u're back into action! Have a wonderful weekend, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blackswan: Thank you so much. Have a great weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete