Tuesday 4 October 2011

Toscani's Water Front

A gathering between ex-classmates from college. Our class only have 7 student throughout the term. This time only 4 classmates including myself manages to make it. We chose Toscani's at Waterfront, which serves decent Italian food. When I was going to take a picture of their signboard below, there is a fake watch salesman standing in the way, I had to wait till he leaves before taking a shot of it. The food are rather good.


 Previously I only drank their raspberry flavor, I'm giving this Lemon Lime a try. I loved it. Fizzy sparkling water.
Lemon Lime and Passionfruit

Apple Juice

A bit bland and tasteless.
 This spaghetti dish looks very attractive, but too bad it's a bit tasteless, it was fine on other times, but somehow their quality is a bit off this time.
 Planned to order this, but decide to get something else so we would have a variety of dishes to try from. This is awesome, I must order this next time. However, prawns are difficult to eat without using fingers.
 The sauce could be a little more thicker and less diluted, but overall, its a rather nice dish. I just realize all 3 of them ordered something with seafood in it, except for me.
Pizza
 I ate most of this pizza, the rest of the girls couldn't eat anymore. 3 of them ate one slice per person, while the rest went in my tummy. Yeah, I may look petite and skinny, but my appetite is truly shocking. Look at those huge slices of ham, other restaurants chopped up their ham into small squares, but not Toscani.
Lasagna
I chose lasagna, it has stringy cheese hidden beneath the surface, rather nice but its a bit too diluted without the firm texture of pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment