Sunday 2 October 2011

Kahve

Kahve at 1 Borneo, previously located in front of Watson Pharmacy on the ground floor, it has moved to a different location at 1 Borneo if I'm not mistaken, but I have yet to find out where.Their food are pretty good, the sort that I liked, with a mix of local and western cuisine. Kind of fancy without the big price tag. I really liked the interior deco. Of course these are taken a few months back, I didn't have a blog then.





Lime Juice
 I liked lime juice, I want it sour with minimum sugary syrup.
Iced coffee

Ice Lemon tea

Oreo milkshake


Tuna sandwich
 My brother's choice is either a salad, sandwich, lasagna or spaghetti. He just want something he can gulp down quickly so he could resume playing with his NDS or PSP. I personally don't get why people go out and eat something they can make themselves, ahem, someone like my Dad or Bro. They order sandwiches very often.
 They say, sandwiches that somebody else made taste different from homemade. It's true also-lah, homemade sandwiches usually does not contain lettuce, cucumbers or tomatoes.
Curry Chicken rice

Nasi Lemak with Chicken


Fish fillet with mushroom sauce



I forgotten what is this. But it taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment