Thursday 1 September 2011

Bella Italia

Bella Italia at Jesselton Hotel, Gaya Street. They're one of the place we frequented when we're craving western cuisine. We love Little Italy too, but it's damn hard to get a place there. It's especially worth it dining there around 5pm to 7pm, half price on pizza and pasta, what is not to like? I could never say no to a good pasta or pizza.

I always find myself taking picture of light fixtures, my obsession

Lovely chandeliers



While waiting

Can't resist another shot

Hainanese Chicken Rice

The fragrant rice

Fettuccine Carbonara with Turkey Ham

Smoked salmon fettuccine

 Really good Bolognese sauce.
Penne Bolognese
Pizza is great as usual, it's really tempting to order lots of different toppings, but I managed to stop myself. Oh the sundried tomatoes! the egg!
Pizza with your choice of toppings

Olives, turkey ham and mushrooms

In a nutshell, the Hainanese rice is good, the Pizza is awesome with thin, crispy crust, the Salmon pasta and the Carbonara pasta would be better if they go easy on the herbs, the Bolognese penne is the best tomato based sauce I have tried, will be ordering this again. No doubt we'll be returning every once in a while, that's for sure. Since I always craved pasta and pizza, it's a permanent condition. Can't be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment